Monday, March 20, 2006

'Raj' Karan

Postas karan aahe te 'Raj' karan,

Yesterday after a long time, I could see some stirring up inside me because of any political activity. Once I was avid follower of politics knowing in & out news for all the parties etc. I was excited about BJP coming to power & Vajpayee being Prime minister. But later on it all diminished. This politics which is being done only for the sake of corruption & individual profits has let me down all these years. Though Sonia did well in parliament elections, still there was nothing which could take me to the previous excitement.
But yesterday I could sense that excitement on the road. I could not attend the rally & I was not even intending too. But I was keen to know about what Raj will speak. What will be his vision? Will he again push the same things which his uncle is pushing for years or will there be some makeshift difference in attitude & approach?
I was pretty sure that he will be serving Maharashtra as it is his base & he cannot go beyond that, still I was keen to know the vision for Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS). He did well in yesterday' rally. Spoke about lots of things, about developments in Maharashtra & what way he want to take it forward, albeit in his own 'Thakri' style.
He is a young leader. After a long time you can see a lot of youth following to somebody in this country, mind you, I am saying in this country. There is nobody from any party which can gather such a crowd only with his name (Except Rahul Gandhi, but I doubt what he has in him except surname Gandhi at this stage).
Political screen surely stirred up because of Raj's rally yesterday. The question is, will he able to turn this up in some really good work? Turning rally into votes in far thing to achieve but can he utilize this energy in really good manner? Because of him can Maharashtra really prosper? Let's hope so & wish him luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home