Friday, March 17, 2006

College Days

Hi All,

I am writing after very long time. Perhaps, not perhaps, but surely, this will be my first serious post as such.

I entered Willingdon College, Sangli in June 1997 after passing my 10th exam with flying colours. Those day were fantastic. I opted for computer as vocational course as i always wanted to be engineer, possibly computer engineer & as i moved ahead through my junior college days i got to be more confirmed about my decison. Those days were realy fun-filled. in the 11th standard we used to play a lot, majorly 2 games, cricket & table tennis. We had a gymkhana in our college where we used to play table tennis from morning till 1:00 PM when finally "Gajya" used to come to close the doors. Disappointed we used to get out of the room 7 then usually started going in search of beloved bat & bowl. then starts the battle of cricket. We used to play till we drop & then finallly after exhausting "Samosa Pav" at Nilesh would typically end the day.
I do not remember doing anything in that year except than occassionally attending some classes. Yeah, there were two girls from our batch, do i need to mention the names or should i just point out the black sunny. :) I know many would understand the hint.

You remember TP's Physics classes? Where this black sunny was evident & got noticed first. Morning physics classes were like the breakfast. We used to start our day with the same. The TP starts with TP, u certainly can say so.

What else did we do? i doubt we did anything gr8 except for such things. But, that year was really amazing. That was the most tension free year i ever had & given the chance i really would love to go back. what about you friends?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home